Homelea Lass - PomPom Garland Kit - Choice of Colours
Shipping within Australia included in the price
Easily make a pompom garland to fill your home with the love of handmade. This kit includes Australian grown and processed merino wool and cotton.
We make each kit by hand in Ballarat, Victoria, Australia.
We’re making your PomPom Garland using Australian cotton for the string, and chunky Australian merino wool for the pompoms – the individual pieces of yarn that are twisted together in this yarn means your pompoms will turn out full and lovely.
We’ll use a Clover pompom maker to make your pompoms and we’ll easily (and securely) attach each of your 6 pompoms to your string, which is crocheted.
IN THIS KIT:
• 1 x 100g (3.5oz) mini skein of Homelea Bliss yarn
• 5g of undyed 8ply/DK weight Australian grown and processed cotton
• 5mm (H) bamboo crochet hook
• yellow Clover pompom maker
• cotton bag
• online class with video tutorials and written instructions, as well as pdf instructions to download
YOU'LL ALSO NEED:
The desire to make something beautiful
ONLINE CLASS ACCESS:
the card included within the kit
TIME TO MAKE 2 to 5 hours
SKILL LEVEL Suitable as a beginner project
The finished size of each pompom is approximately 5cm (2.0in) in diameter, and the complete length of your garland is 2.1m (2.3yds).